
As I was driving down the road on Saturday, I do my usual peek in the "kid view" mirror and I see this reusable Wal-Mart bag with arms. Apparently it was a boring ride that led to inventive fun for a certain little boy.
Although I would have to say that using this type of bag is much more safe than what I saw while shopping at the big box store the other night. As I was making my way through my bi-weekly grocery trip, I saw a family gathering their groceries as well. Now, you may ask, what was odd about this specific family that made me notice them. Well, they never would have stuck out to me if it weren't for their approximately 7 year old son walking around with a plastic produce sack on his head, secured tightly around his neck with a tied knot, while his mother continued about her business without acknowledging for 1 second that she was being accompanied by the poster child for suffocation. I would agree that ignoring the child is an acceptable remedy for several disobedient acts, however...I wouldn't say this is one of them. As I always say, if you are ever feeling down about yourself or your life, take a trip to Wal-Mart...you'll undoubtedly find someone worse off than you the minute you step in the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment