
For once in his life, Tank is now the victim and not the culprit. It seems there's a little biter at daycare that seeks Tank's blood. All little boys go thru phases like this and I'm sure it won't last long. But if you see a few marks on Tank lately, I promise it wasn't me! As I have told his daycare provider, also my best friend, I'm just glad that he's not the one doing the biting! I'd feel much worse if that was the case. Daddy seems to think now is a good time to teach him to fight back. I hope for the biter's sake, that Tank isn't listening to Daddy much during those little lessons. Daycare could get awful exciting if that starts up. I'm seeing a horrible reality show...Ultimate Fighting: Toddler Edition!
Another little event of the evening...as I was laying on the living room floor playing with Bubby, Tank saw the opprotunity to attack. Usually it involves Daddy and I just sit back and laugh. But tonight, it was me. I rolled over, just in time to see Tank take a leap off the loveseat right towards my stomach. Luckily with my "cat like speed and reflexes" I was able to halfway catch/halfway divert him away from me. Obviously Bubby is 7 months old by now but I'm sure a 38 pound child jumping 2 feet in the air off a loveseat onto my gut couldn't possibly help a c-section incision.
On a side note, I have added several more songs to the playlist if you get a chance to flip through them. We can relate to every one of them and I love listening to songs about real life. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment