
Well...this morning went exactly as I expected it would. I had put off Tank's 1st dentist visit long enough and finally took him. Daddy and I both went with him to try to ease the situation. I think it would have gone a little better had we not been taken back to the room 10 minutes prior to the dentist being ready. There's just something about an exam room that makes kids (well mine anyway) uneasy. So even though he was only sitting in the chair with Dad, he was quite anxious during the wait. Once we saw Dr. Molly, she just counted his teeth, checked them over quick, and we were done. They wanted to take his picture with the "Dr Molly's No Cavity Club" sign but he wasn't having any part of that. This pic is what we ended up with. Oh well, it shows the true experience. He wasn't impressed at all with the chair ride or the goody bag. Here's to hoping next time goes better! We did get an A+ for oral hygiene. So even though he wants nothing to do with the dentist, he's doing a good job brushing at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment