Thursday, July 9, 2009

Did I say that?!




If I had to pick 1 thing that a vacation is good for, it's reminding me that I need to work. I couldn't believe it when I caught myself thinking "is this week over yet?!" Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and don't know what I would ever do without them, but...I'm a better mommy when I work.


Here's just a few things I found myself saying today...
  • Stop that!
  • Be quiet, your brother is sleeping!
  • Get out of the refrigerator!
  • How did you get stuck in there?
  • Where did you get that from?
  • Get your hands out of your pants!
  • Stop smashing your peas!
  • Quit playing with your peas!
  • Eat your peas!
  • Shut the refrigerator!
  • Stop biting yourself!
  • Put that back!
  • No more!
  • Get your hands out of your pants!
  • Ger your hands out of your pants!
  • Go to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment