Saturday, August 15, 2009

What's That Sound???

There's a very strange sound in our house tonight. Wait...I think it is what I have heard some people call "SILENCE". The boys went to stay with their cousins for the entire weekend so needless to say, it's a little quiet around here. It is 1:00 am, I am now fully loaded with Tylenol PM and ready to hit the rack. We will be dead to the world until at least 10 am. So don't try to call us!

I would like to thank Aunt Twyla for being brave enough to take on the boys for the weekend. Especially Bubby considering his has an ear infection. Hopefully tomorrow goes better than tonight did!

Tonight we got groceries...quite a wild night out I know. Tomorrow we relax and then join our friends for dinner at the casino and some adult beverages to celebrate the birthdays of the 3 coolest people around!

No comments:

Post a Comment