Wednesday, October 21, 2009

'Tis the Season...For Illness

Tank is finally getting over the crud that has kept us home since Sunday. He went back to daycare fever free today so he's well on his way to recovery. Hopefully everyone will be healthy for the boys' birthday party this weekend. I can't believe they are going to be 1 and 3 already!

Even though he was sick, Tank still found several ways to get in trouble over the past few days. Let's see, first he locked himself in the car...










Then he rode the back wheels right off his tricycle...




This morning when it was time to leave the house and start our day, he was suddenly missing his socks. When I asked him where they were, he ran right to the bathroom and pulled them out of the toilet. Blah! Now I have far passed the point of trying to figure out why kids do certain things but what on earth would possess someone to walk by a toilet and think "hmm, I think I'll throw my socks in here?!"

Keeping on the theme of the bathroom, he also threw his basketball in the toilet a few nights ago. Needless to say, it got thrown in the trash. I just can't bring myself to let them play with something that was once floating in there. Ick! Also, tonight he ran to the bathroom because he needed to go. When he got there, he found Daddy in there already. He loudly screamed "GET OUT!" when he found the toilet to be occupied already. Apparently it was an urgent matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment