Dora & Diego are definitely teaching Tank something new everyday. As I was peeling an orange for his lunch, he stood by the trash and each time I dropped a piece of peel into the trash he would count...uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...etc. He got to 8 before he lost interest. I'm far from bilingual (except for your basic German) so I can't take credit for this one. But I'm sure the source would have to be his fave Nickelodeon cartoons. I just hope he doesn't start using any words that I don't know.
In our lives, every day brings a new story. Although each one may not be funny at the time, I'm confident that in the future we will look back and enjoy the laugh of a lifetime.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Uno dos tres...
Dora & Diego are definitely teaching Tank something new everyday. As I was peeling an orange for his lunch, he stood by the trash and each time I dropped a piece of peel into the trash he would count...uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...etc. He got to 8 before he lost interest. I'm far from bilingual (except for your basic German) so I can't take credit for this one. But I'm sure the source would have to be his fave Nickelodeon cartoons. I just hope he doesn't start using any words that I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment