Sunday, May 17, 2009

Check Out Those Baby Blues


Who could resist posting this pic? I realize I'm a bit biased but what a doll!
Ok, on to the events of the weekend. To be honest, there weren't many. It was nice to have a weekend at home for once, with not much to get done. I took Friday off to spend the day at the hospital since my father in law was having surgery. Surgery went well and he's recovering nicely. He was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and had surgery to remove the tumors. So prayers for him would be appreciated!
Saturday the boys and I spent a quiet day at home. Dad went back to see his dad and then on to play a show that night. Today we mowed the lawn and cleaned out the van. Both were highly needed. Then a nap for all of us to counter act the productive morning. That's about it for our weekend. Nothing exciting, which is good sometimes. Hope everyone had a good one! Monday here we come!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! We need to get the tater tots together soon!

    ReplyDelete