
Today I witnessed a miracle. When it first happened, I thought I had witnessed an accident. Then after thinking about it for the majority of my day, I decided that I did not see an accident, I saw a miracle straight from the man upstairs himself. As I was riding with a co-worker this morning on the way to do an install at a customer's location, a motorcycle right in front of us lost control and spun out, throwing the driver onto the road. As his bike skid out of control, the driver tumbled just as wildly down the pavement, over into the lane of a semi that he was driving parallel to. The semi driver slid over not more than a foot out of his lane to miss the motorcyclist by mere centimeters. After all the motion came to a stop, the driver stood to his feet and pulled his bike off the road. Walking away with quite minor, although bloody road rash. After speaking with him, and the policeman that came up on the scene, we continued on our way. Tonight I pray for that man and his family that gets to see him another day. And I thank God that I will be able to sleep tonight after witnessing a spectacular miracle...not a horrific death.
No comments:
Post a Comment