Friday, September 11, 2009

Brotherly Love

Last night Tank & Bubby took a bath together. Bubby was in the back and Tank in the front. Tank jumped up and pulled the shower lever. And since we have a shower head with a hose that holds a little water in it from the previous use, Bubby got a blast of ice cold water all over his head. He was not happy, needless to say.

On a completely unrelated note, Tank has been working on potty training the past couple days. Last night I sent him outside to "run free" for a little while if you know what I mean. I went to peek out the door and check on him, only to find him taking a squat on the patio. But since it wasn't in his pants, we chose to celebrate the moment regardless of the location. He was pretty proud! I'm sure he won't be when he reads this in another 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment