Sunday, September 6, 2009

Swimming Anyone?

Today we met Daddy's parents for lunch in Sigourney.

Afterwards we went to the town square to find a spot to sit and chat a while. We found a nice spot by the fountain next to the courthouse. I wasn't sure why Tank was running so fast to the benches when we got out of the vehicle. I figured it out though when he started trying to peal his shirt off and scale the little fence around the fountain. (Note to self...don't expect a mischievous 2 year old to be near a large fountain without trying to swim in it.) Needless to say, we didn't get to stay long since he never stopped trying to hurdle the fence every time we looked away. By the way, I'm not sure what they were trying to keep out with that short little fence. Obviously it would have been no match for our kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment