Saturday, November 27, 2010

Following in his mother's footsteps


Bubby has chosen to follow in his mama's footsteps and lose a tooth early, at the ripe old age of 2. We don't know how he did it or where the tooth ended up. I noticed a few days before Veterans' Day that his one of his bottom middle teeth was raised above the line with the others. When I went to check to see if it was loose on Veterans' Day, it was gone. So yes, apparently it was loose. We made his first trip to the dentist for the nontraditional trauma visit. She said all was fine and he must have just bumped it and wiggled it loose. Nothing to worry about. Except of course that like his mama, he won't have a tooth until probably 1st grade. At least he only lost one, and not both bottoms like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment